Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Condition of supply
The supply of goods and services by Printerinks4U and any other name variation thereof (the seller) will be subject to and conditional upon acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Any change which the buyer (or client) would like to make to these conditions must be specifically agreed in writing by the seller. The prevailing law governing the supply of good and services is that of England and Wales.
- Passing of property – The risk in the good supplied shall pass to the buyer on delivery into the buyer’s possession or to the carrier or place of delivery nominated by the buyer and the seller shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage occurring thereafter. Consequential loss is specifically identified as something for which the seller can never be liable.
- Damage or loss of goods in transit – Damage to or loss of goods in transit must be reported to the seller, in writing within two working days from date of receipt of invoice. If a clear proof of delivery is provided by the carrier that goods were received in correct and in good condition no responsibility for the replacement of those good will be accepted by the seller.
- Title – The title of the goods remains with the seller until payment has been made in full in respect of goods supplied.
- Pricing – All prices quoted by the seller are subject to alteration without notice unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the seller.
- Value Added Tax – All prices quoted on the website Printerinks4u.com are inclusive of VAT. VAT at the prevailing rate will be clearly stated on the invoice. Printerinks4u Premium Business clients will be charged VAT on the monthly fee. The tax status of the buyer shall be a matter between the buyer and the appropriate tax authority.
- Specification – The seller will not accept any liability for the failure of a product if the product has been adapted to the buyers own specification. Goods that have been adapted or maltreated will not be returnable for credit without the specific prior written agreement of the seller.
- Alternative Products – Printerinks4u can purchase product from a number of reputable suppliers and the product supplied may not always be exactly as pictured on the website. Printerinks4u reserve the right to change the product subject to satisfaction that the product is fit for purpose and of a similar quality.
- Delivery – The seller accepts no liability for any loss, damage or expense arising from late delivery of goods by the seller or its agent/carrier due to any cause whatsoever. Delivery times are estimates, not guarantees and should not be relied upon however the seller will do that it can to ensure that the agent/carrier meets delivery targets.
- Payment – All good being purchased through Printerinks4u.com will be paid for at checkout. Goods will not be released for dispatch until full payment is made. 2. Good supplied against invoice must be paid for on the last business day of the month in which the order was placed. Payment must be made by BACS transfer. 3. Printerinks4u Premier Business customers will pay a fixed monthly sum as agreed and specified in the Premium Business quotation. These payments will be made on the same date of each calendar month by Go Cardless Direct Debit. If a client wished to cancel the agreement, then it must be done so in writing giving 30 days notice. At that time an assessment will be made as to the value of goods supplied by the seller and payments received. If there is a shortfall then the buyer will be required to make a payment making good.
- Printers – Where Printerinks4u have included the loan of a printer (generally while the clients’ own printer is being repaired) as part of the service being supplied, the printer remains the property of Printerinks4u unless otherwise specified in writing by the seller. If Printerinks4u agree to provide a printer to the client as part of the service, the printer remains the property of Printerinks4u until the end of the agreed term (usually 3 years). At the end of the term the client can take title to the printer or return the printer and title to Printerinks4u. During the term the client will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the printer does not suffer damage. In the event of printer failure, the seller will loan the client a base model printer whilst the printer is being repaired. It is incumbent on the seller to make the repair as quickly as possible. If the failure of the printer is deemed by an independent engineer, to be caused by maltreatment whilst in possession of the client the cost of the printer and the engineers report will be met for by the client.